Effective April 5, 2016
We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit WWW.BRILLIANTCLUBS.COM (our "Site") and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
1. This policy applies to information we collect:
a. On this Site.
b. When you contact our customer service department for any reason.
c. In e-mail and other communications between you and this Site.
It does not apply to information collected by:
d. Us through any other means, including on any other affiliated website; or
e. Any third party, through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from the Site. Third parties may have their own privacy policies different from ours, please check directly with each such third party.
2. Information We Collect about You and How We Collect It
1. We collect several types of information from and about users of our Site, including information:
a. That you voluntarily provide to us when registering an account or contacting us for any reason. Only email addresses are mandatory when registering an account. We ask for number of children and gender, but those items are optional. We do not ask for names.
b. Regarding user preferences, Internet connection, operating system, browser, equipment you use to access the Site, etc.
c. Transaction information, such as the Site pages you view, other information about how you use our Site, email, other communications and applications.
We collect this information:
d. Directly from you when you provide it to us.
e. Automatically as you navigate through the Site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, Google Analytics and other tracking technologies.
f. From third parties, for example, our affiliates.
3. Information You Provide to Us
1. The information we collect on or through our Site may include:
a. Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Site. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Site.
b. Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
c. Details of transactions you carry out through our Site.
d. Your search queries on the Site.
4. How We Use Your Information
1. We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
a. To present our Site and its contents to you.
b. To provide you with information or services that you request from us.
c. To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
d. To provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
e. To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
f. To notify you about changes to our Site or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
g. To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Site.
h. To send our newsletter and other communications but you can opt out.
i. In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
j. For any other purpose with your consent.
5. Disclosure of Your Information
1. We may disclose aggregated information about our users and information that does not identify any individual without restriction.
a. To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business.
b. To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Site's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information about our Site users is among the assets transferred.
c. To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
d. For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
e. With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
f. To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
g. To enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions available at https://brilliantclubs.com/t&c.
h. If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Site, its users or others.
6. Accessing and Correcting Your Information
1. You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Site and visiting your account profile page.
2. You may also send us an e-mail at [firstname.lastname@example.org] to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
1. Cookies are small text files which a website may put on your computer or mobile device when you first visit a site or page. The cookie will help our Site, or another website, to recognize your device the next time you visit. For example, cookies can help us to remember your username and preferences, analyze how well our website is performing, or even allow us to recommend content we believe will be most relevant to you.
a. To provide the service you have asked for. Some cookies are essential so you can navigate through the website and use its features. Without these cookies, we would not be able to provide the services you’ve requested. These cookies don't gather information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you've been on the Internet.
b. To improve your browsing experience. These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make, such as your language or region and they provide improved features. These cookies will help remembering your preferences and settings, including marketing preferences, remembering if you've filled in certain forms, so you're not asked to do it again, remembering if you've been to the Site before and restricting the number of times you're shown a particular advertisement. We might also use these cookies to highlight site services that we think will be of interest to you based on your usage of the website.
c. Analytics. To improve your experience on our Site, we like to keep track of what pages and links are popular and which ones don't get used so much to help us keep our sites relevant and up to date. It's also very useful to be able to identify trends of how people navigate (find their way through) our Site and if they get error messages from web pages. This group of cookies, often called “analytics cookies” are used to gather this information. These cookies don't collect information that identifies you. The information collected is anonymous and is grouped with the information from everyone else’s cookies. We can then see the overall patterns of usage rather than any one person’s activity.
3. Most browsers allow you to turn off cookies. To do this look at the “help” menu on your browser. Switching off cookies may restrict your use of the Site and/or delay or affect the way in which it operates.
8. Electronic Communications
By using the Site you agree that all notices or other communications regarding your account and/or your use of the Site ("Communications"), may be provided to you electronically and you agree to receive all Communications from us in electronic form. All electronic Communications will be considered just as legally binding as Communications in paper form. We reserve the right but assume no obligation to provide Communications in paper format.
9. Children’s Privacy
We are committed to respecting the sensitive nature of children's privacy online. Children under 13 years of age are not allowed to use our Site. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13 and our Site is not directed to children under 13. If we learn or have reason to suspect that any Site user is under the age of 13, we will delete any personal information in that user's account or use that information only to respond directly to that child (or a parent or legal guardian) to inform him or her that he or she cannot use our Site.
1. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
2. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information (e.g., we use SSL), we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Site. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site.